Interpreter Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Translate ImageThe West Wendover Courts are committed to providing language access services.  Interpreter services are free.  If you need an interpreter for a courtroom proceeding, please request one prior to your court date.  While the Court will make every effort to locate an interpreter for the date and time of you hearing, it cannot guarantee that one will be immediately available.


To request an interpreter, please call the Court Clerk's Office at (775) 664-2305 or you may send a request via Email to: