Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

CourtWeddingIf you are interested in having a ceremony performed by Judge Boatman, please call in advance to schedule an appointment.  Generally, weddings are performed at the courthouse during normal business hours.  You will be required to bring the following items:

  1. Marriage License – You must obtain a marriage license from the City Clerk at the West Wendover City Hall.  The City Clerk's office is located next to the Court Clerk's office at the West Wendover City Hall, 1111 N. Gene L. Jones Way, West Wendover, Nevada 89883.  For marriage license requirements, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (775) 664-3081 or visit the City's Marriage License Information Page by Clicking Here.
  2. Marriage Certificate – When you receive a marriage license from the City Clerk’s Office, you will be given an Original Marriage Certificate and a Copy of the Marriage Certificate.  Both Certificates will be filled out by the Court Clerk, one will be filed with the Elko County Clerk’s office and one will be given back to you for your records.
  3. $75.00 Filing Fee – The filing fee can be paid in cash, check or credit card.