Pay for Building Permits and Related Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Community Development Logo 2

To pay for Building Permit Fees and other related services you may pay with the following options:

In Person using Check, Cash or Credit Card

West Wendover City Hall

Room # 129

1111 N. Gene L. Jones Way

West Wendover, NV 89883


By Telephone using Credit Card

West Wendover City Hall - Admin



The City accepts the following Credit Cards for Credit Card Payments

visa_mc_discover_logo Final

*You are required to submit the appropriate Building Permit Application and related documents as part of the process with the Community Development/Planning Department. Such completed documentation must be provided in person with original signatures prior to or at the time of payment. 

Click Here for more information about Community Development/Planning

Click Here for Building Permit Forms & Other Community Development Documents